[RE-wrenches] micro-hydro distribution problem

Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Sun Oct 25 16:36:57 PDT 2009

Nick,

No matter what you come up with, every battery system will have
different demand's, the hungriest getting the bulk of the power. Can
you get this group to take this one step further and just build a
single battery/inverter system (hopefully at higher DC voltage) and
then distribute the AC? Each home can be metered so the usage is paid
for fairly. I would not try it any other way.

Sincerely,

Larry Crutcher
www.starlightsolar.com
larry at starlightsolar.com
(928) 941-1660

Retail Store & Shipping
2998 Shari Ave.
Yuma, AZ 85365

Mailing address
11881 South Fortuna Road
Yuma, AZ 85367

Renewable Energy Systems Sales, Service, Installations