[RE-wrenches] Outback "F"ware

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri Oct 23 12:11:07 PDT 2009

We use Square D load centers, and recently I've used a Reliance 60 amp
transfer switch, which was only $100, breakers, busbar, etc included.
We use the super flex 3/4" conduit from Midnite, and it makes adapting
from the Outback AC side easy, w/o needing their ACA. Recently we
decided to use the Flex AC box for a more complicated system, but
we're looking for anything now that would be UL listed for AC, and
accept DIN rail breakers. I considered using a combiner box, but
they're not UL listed for AC.(at least  not Midnite's) or possibly if
SqD made a 3 pole 6 to 12 space QO box, that might work as well. (The
3 pole 3 space box is too small, IMO)

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer