[RE-wrenches] orientation data

Steve Lawrence SteveL at thesolarcenter.com
Wed Oct 7 06:46:04 PDT 2009

Focused Energy can get some bifacials.

Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 17:02:31 -0700
From: "Peter Parrish" <peter.parrish at calsolareng.com>
To: "'RE-wrenches'" <re-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] orientation data

We just got a rebate confirmation from the Los Angeles Department of
Water and Power, after waiting 13 weeks. For those of you that might
think this number is a typo, let me be very specific: thirteen weeks.
This is the rebate reservation not the rebate payment.

But to my point: Can anyone recommend a distributor for Sanyo bifacial
modules, specifically the HIP 190DA3? We were prepared to order them
from SunWize, but they haven't dropped their price much since 4Q08 and
I'm thinking that there might be an alternate source. We would buy a
SB3000US from them as well.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
 <mailto:peter.parrish at calsolareng.com> peter.parrish at calsolareng.com Ph
323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885