[RE-wrenches] orientation data

Nicholas Ponzio nponzio at buildingenergyus.com
Tue Oct 6 17:26:20 PDT 2009

Ryan, thanks for the Solmetric link--definitely easier to use than PVWatts.
 Peter, thanks for the info on the orientation. I realized that I was using faulty geometry. I now come up with 25% derating at my latitude when I put in the correct angle for west.
Also, try Focused Energy for Sanyo modules http://focusedenergy.net/ They're competitive on pricing and good people to deal with.

Best regards,Nik