[RE-wrenches] Modules Supported only at Short End

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 18:34:37 PDT 2009

The modules are rated to withstand a load. this load is presented with modules supported at the either 1/4 points or the 1/5 points from the  end.  supporting modules at other locations compromises the load rating.  It would be a simple task to recalculate the load strength at other support locations, but you would not have the module manufactures blessing, and it also assumes the frames are designed to be loaded on the ends, some modules clearly are not so designed
Darryl