[RE-wrenches] Modules Supported only at Short End

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Thu Sep 24 18:12:37 PDT 2009

Due to thermal expansion being greater in this dimension, you should be
careful with this design.
We do it with Sunpower modules and Unirac SunFrame with modules in portrait
orientation which places the short dimension as the captured edge, but the
cap strip is pretty wide and captures more module edge than the Unirac Solar
Mount option which uses mid & end clips.

Good luck!

Glenn