[RE-wrenches] Solar Installers Education

Jon Hill solarjon at sierrasolar.com
Sat Jul 18 11:20:54 PDT 2009

Amen, brother!
Solar Jonny

Jonathan Hill, solar applications engineer
Sierra Solar Systems
563C Idaho Maryland Road
Grass Valley, CA 95945
Celebrating our 29th year in solar!
Voted Best Solar Company 3 times by the readers of the Grass Valley
Union
tech info and foreign orders:  (530) 273-6754
order line: (888) ON-SOLAR (US only)   FAX:  (530) 273-1760
e-mail:  <mailto:solarjon at sierrasolar.com>
world wide web:  <http://www.sierrasolar.com>
Check out our new 2 minute video at: http://www.sierrasolar.com/articles.php?article_id=42