[RE-wrenches] stacking grid tied Outback

Randy Hatch randy at third-sun.com
Fri Jun 26 05:20:49 PDT 2009

Jeff,

Could you expand on this comment, please:

"We parallel Fronius inverters all the time with no problem as long as wire
runs are short."

Perhaps I am confused.  How do you "parallel" the inverters?

Does the method satisfy 690.64 (B)(1) requirements for Dedicated Overcurrent
and Disconnect?

I am using NEC 2008.  Thanks for clarification.

Thank you,

Randy Hatch
NABCEP #091308-28
randy at third-sun.com
www.third-sun.com
p740-597-3111 x28, f740-597-9775

Clean Energy - Expertly Installed
Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.