[RE-wrenches] stacking grid tied Outback

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 15:08:26 PDT 2009

Yes and No -- you can parallel all the inverters on the AC grid side, but then only two can be set up to run critical circuits. Or you can have as many run critical circuits, but then only two can send to grid.   So the problem is the functionality when you want dual purpose system.

Outback is working on this improvement.

DT