[RE-wrenches] Solar Magic

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Sat Jun 20 11:07:20 PDT 2009

My guess:

Each unit is a DC to DC converter with a controllable 1:10 boost to the
output side; module side has a MPP tracker; inverter side outputs are
parralleled and adjust to a single common voltage. The string inverter sees
a constant DC voltage of 200-300 depending on the module Vmp.

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way
Nevada City,  CA 95959