[RE-wrenches] Solar Magic

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 20 11:37:45 PDT 2009

Bob-O,
Good points. A good designer would still avoid putting PV in the shade in the first place. A retrofit has to factor in the material and labor costs vs. the value of the system performance improvement. Has anyone done a Solar Magic installation or some other type of retrofit to remediate shading?
Joel Davidson