[RE-wrenches] pay for sales leads

robert ellison reellison at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:57:26 PDT 2009

It's hard enough to get real leads that we can screen.I would never pay for
them.
I have never had any except 1 from a battery supplier that turned out to be
good. and 1 from Kurt that didn't happen, but resulted in another small one
in the neighborhood.
So the score is 9998 bad leads to 2 good ones.
The phone is better but not much, most are tire kickers or think they can
replace the power company with a $700. windmill or a set of Harbor Freight
panels.
Customers are the best referals, shows are 4th or 5th. Not sure what is in
between probablt dumb luck!

Bob