[RE-wrenches] pay for sales leads

SOLARPRO at aol.com SOLARPRO at aol.com
Thu Apr 23 20:49:00 PDT 2009

Mark:
I COULD NOT AGREE ANYMORE.... It took us nine months to settle our account
with them!  They kept dinging the credit card and we had to cancel it after
 having stopping the service - several times and several ways.  I do not
believe that they were innocently kept making booking errors - as they
claimed.
We had the same experience with Service Magic, from whom CalFinder
apparently sprang.
Stay away.
Pat Redgate
Ameco Solar, Inc.

In a message dated 4/23/2009 8:42:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,