[RE-wrenches] pay for sales leads

Mark Byington markb at cobaltpower.com
Thu Apr 23 08:41:54 PDT 2009

".have any of you actually used one of these pay for leads web sites and
found it to be as good as the hype?"

FYI, we had an absolutely terrible experience with CalFinder.  After chasing
- and paying for - many, many poor quality leads, we finally canceled the
account.  There was a $145 refund which they agreed they owed us; but after
repeated calls and emails to them over several months, they still have not
paid.  We are in process of contesting it with the credit card company.

I suggest to everyone who wants to work with a fair and equitable lead
generation partner, steer clear of CalFinder.

Mark Byington

Cobalt Power Systems, Inc.