[RE-wrenches] SMA Pat on the Back

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Apr 15 12:27:10 PDT 2009

Great Allan.
That's one kind of reporting I like to see on this list. Thanks for
taking the time to let us all know.

Kindest Regards,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar
(928) 941-1660
Renewable Energy Products, Service and Installation

Mailing Address (NO SHIPPING):
11881 S Fortuna Rd.
Yuma, AZ 85367

Shipping and retail store (NO MAIL):