[RE-wrenches] Metrics

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 9 09:04:13 PDT 2009

Reply I don't want any one to think I am slow or fast but if it is a nice day and I take a crew of 4 (I am 70 so I do not do much) I hope to finish a job in 8+ hours or 32 person hours.  for a 1kW system. But if I screw up and do not have a plan this can easily go to more. (5 modules, 32 hours, 6 person hours/module)

If the system is large like 600 modules on a roof, and you have steel beams to attach to by others, less than 30 crew days, or 1.5 person hours per module including, wiring, and commissioning.