[RE-wrenches] Outback GTFX errors

Jon Haeme jjhaeme at frontiernet.net
Thu Apr 9 20:28:51 PDT 2009

I have a customer with an Outback GTFX 3048 that has an"over voltage
AC in" warning but when I check the voltage with my Fluke meter it
shows a normal range 122 - 126 V . In the Mate grid menu the AC high
Volts is set at 140 V . The customer called Outback support before I
could get to him and they told him he needed to have me change all 3
boards out. They sent the boards so I went ahead and changed them
out, but the same error occurred again. We called Outback support
again but did not get a satisfactory answer on how to fix it.

Has anyone else run into this problem ? I suspect the Mate may be flaky.

Jon

Jon Haeme Innovations
Kempton, IL