[RE-wrenches] Small Torque Wrench

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Mon Mar 9 09:24:23 PDT 2009

Peter,

We use a couple of torque screwdrivers made by Genius, model TO-227L. It is
easy to use & has a reasonable price.
http://www.geniustools.net/aspx/readset.aspx?item=TO-227L

Comes in a nice plastic case with many tips. I do find that I often must use
a longer extension than what is supplied, but these are easily available
locally - same as for your screwgun.

The screwdriver is available through many online retailers as well.

-Glenn

  _____