[RE-wrenches] Small Torque Wrench

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Mar 9 09:44:42 PDT 2009

Peter:

Reviewing Outback and Xantrex manuals, screw terminals are torqued between
14 and 35 inch pounds on these electronic devices.  This should help your
search for the proper tool.

William Miller

At 09:10 AM 3/9/2009, you wrote:
>We have a great torque wrench for snugging down module clamps, Sharp SRS
>bolts, etc. What do folks use to insure that wire terminals are torqued to
>spec? We're talking 1.1 to 3.3 N-m (10-30 in-lbs). I'm imagining something
>compact like an over-sized screwdriver.
>
>- Peter

Please note new e-mail address and domain:

William Miller
Miller Solar
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: william at millersolar.com
http://millersolar.com
License No. C-10-773985