[RE-wrenches] NABCEP

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 13 11:50:40 PST 2009

Hello Michael,

I think that only technically proficient people should be allowed to post
directly to RE-wrenches. Wrench concerns about NABCEP will continue along
with our concerns about UL, NFPA/NEC, CSI, DOE, IRS, etc. because they
affect our daily work.  I don't think that it has ever been a problem for
someone not on the list to get something posted by you, Ezra, Bob-O, and
others. The free flow of information, ideas, and opinions from "them that's
doing" is what makes RE-wrenches one of the best RE exchanges on the
internet.

Thank you for keep the quality technical exchange high and for reining me
and others in when we get off-subject.

Joel Davidson