[RE-wrenches] Cad to PDF problem

John Raynes john at raynes.com
Sat Feb 7 17:30:32 PST 2009

Depending upon what software you have installed, you may or may not
have the Adobe Distiller as a print driver, in addition to the PDF
writer.  I own a full copy of Adobe Acrobat 5.0, and it installs the
both the PDF writer and the Distiller as print drivers.  I really
don't know why they have two separate PDF rendering drivers, but they
do.  Anyway, I've found that often, when I have some problem or
another with the output of PDF writer, that Distiller does a better
job of rendering.   It's worth a try if it shows up in your print driver list.

John Raynes
RE Solar
Torrey, UT