[RE-wrenches] Cad to PDF problem

Ryan Mayfield ryan_mayfield at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 8 10:22:32 PST 2009

William,

We have experienced similar issues when plotting to PDF. We set the "Plot
Style Table (pen assignments)" in the plot window to monochrome.ctb. It is a
flyout window accessed in the bottom right corner of the plot window.

This makes all the lines dark enough to view regardless of line weights and
styles.

Ryan

Ryan Mayfield

Renewable Energy Associates LLC