[RE-wrenches] Cad to PDF problem II

Exeltech exeltech at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 21:03:51 PST 2009

"PDF Creator" is a freeware program that adds a PDF pseudo-printer driver to your selection of printers.  Install it, and it appears in your printer selection table.  Output is directly to PDF.  I've found it to be one of the top utilities I've ever used .. not to mention it produces extremely small PDF files.  It works with every program I've ever tried - CAD included.

It works with all recent versions of Windows.  I can't speak to its compatibility with Mac or other operating systems.

The present version is 0.9.7

If interested, try here: www.pdfforge.org

Dan