[RE-wrenches] Professional conduct

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Thu Feb 5 02:19:18 PST 2009

More power to you, William. There is no question in my mind that this is one reason you are successful. Your comments should be required reading.

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar
314 631 1094

"If the client does not understand the ethics involved, or is not ethical, I'd just as soon not work for them.

 "My approach in similar situations is to remain calm, present the dilemma and supporting documentation in writing and let the customer decide:  Does he want the job done properly with your services or improperly without your services.  I have observed a few structural engineers and other professionals that exhibit a very professional demeanor and I have used them as role models.  These are the men/women that earn good money and are above reproach.  This is the reputation I want to cultivate.

Respectfully,

William Miller"