[RE-wrenches] Feedback on Sunny Web Box and Sunny Portal

Sky Sims sky at ecologicalsystems.biz
Mon Jan 19 16:05:31 PST 2009

We've used a couple. The public access feature is nice. Might require
someone with computer experience to set up the local network protocols
properly for internet access.

Sky Sims

Ecological Systems

http://www.ecologicalsystems.biz

220 County Road 522

Manalapan, NJ 07726

732-462-3858  toll free)866-759-7652  fax)732-462-3962