[RE-wrenches] Feedback on Sunny Web Box and Sunny Portal

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Mon Jan 19 16:13:25 PST 2009

John -

The hardware is fairly easy to install but requires attention to detail. The
user interface is very customizable if you have techie clients. One thing to
note is that the online data is not live - it tends to lag by a few hours.
You can login directly on site to get live data however. Another plus is
that there aren't any yearly service charges.

Good luck! -August

August Goers

Luminalt Energy Corporation

O:  415.564.7652