[RE-wrenches] Wildlife issues with ground mounts

David Buckner dbuckner at solaresystems.com
Fri Jan 9 08:28:41 PST 2009

Thanks Ron.  This installation would be at a non-farm site in Princeton
NJ, so the only larger animals that would be around the array would be
deer hopefully.  Actually, I guess a few bears run around the suburbs of
NJ sometimes (as profiled on the Sopranos) but I don't think they'll be
much of a concern.

Regards,

David