[RE-wrenches] 690.31E (through a building)

Mark Dickson Mark at OasisMontana.com
Fri Dec 18 15:24:30 PST 2009

Hello there,

Due to a lot of concrete and asphalt, we are forced to run our PV source
circuits in through one exterior wall, through a crawl space and out through
the opposite exterior wall to our inverter and disconnect.  We will be using
EMT and will not be making any stops while inside the building.  We will
however need to place a couple of pull-boxes due the various required bends
in excess of 360*.  Will we be required to place a DC disconnect at the
"first readily accessible" point inside the building?

Best regards,

Mark Dickson,

NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer T

Oasis Montana Inc.