[RE-wrenches] Strings and series of batteries

Tom Elliot telliot at wagonmaker.com
Thu Dec 3 17:32:44 PST 2009

"If you connect links  between all of the positives, and links between all
of the negatives,
 to parallel the battery, then the only issue is where you connect the
charge source and/or inverter."

Hugh,

The connection is very easy, if you look at the photos on the page I linked
to the connections to the inverter breaker (which is where I also connected
the charge source) come off the bus bars.  It's actually a very simple
installation and I found it much easier and safer to work on that a large
series/parallel bank of L-16s, which was what my first bank in that system
consisted off and it turned out to be a mess (designed and the components
built by Jade Mountain...)

Tom