[RE-wrenches] Rooftop wiring methods between multiple subarrays

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 9 10:20:19 PDT 2009

August and Max,

If all you are doing in supporting the conductors, PVC conduit is sufficient with protective bushings on each end. Once you go to EMT, then grounding bushings must be installed at both ends and the EGC needs to pick up those bushings. More expensive and time consuming, but it looks better and you can span a greater distance.

Bill.