[RE-wrenches] Rooftop wiring methods between multiple subarrays

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Mon Oct 12 18:05:17 PDT 2009

Bill, what about using the weeb bonding method for the panels, conduit between sub arrays with mineralac clamps and then the weeb grounding lug for
the ground wire to the combiner box and then home to the panel. The only time this has been an issue is where the jurisdiction doesn't accept the Wiley product.....
(I never liked what the sun does to PVC conduit)

Max Balchowsky
SEE Systems
760-403-6810