[RE-wrenches] wire gauge reducers

Brian Teitelbaum bteitelbaum at aeesolar.com
Mon Sep 21 19:17:47 PDT 2009

Hi Karpal,

Insulated Cable Terminal Blocks, like the ones made by Polaris and others, work really well.

Polaris:   http://www.polarisconnectors.com/fine_stranded_grey.html

Or Ilsco: http://www.ilsco.com/productcategory.aspx?akjdjfv=bq9oHViFaxQnf2g6uRehNA%3d%3d&kfnejkf=PQ4y9C2vFEtL0I9NN25RaXTu7nvvtfQWhY2ly2ShYpg%3d

Or, you can also use a splicer right at the inverter terminals:

http://www.ilsco.com/ProductsDetail.aspx?kfjkff=uE1VYYLG5SoDpPlUKKAJeg%3d%3d&fjjfhjhj=H5Hi3ZmGXgnPYbyoSlyg192pVV62SE3BAZmhQMpx%2bq0%3d

Brian Teitelbaum
AEE Solar