[RE-wrenches] Enphase Recall?

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Thu Jun 18 06:56:41 PDT 2009

Hi Wrenches,

I was at an inspection yesterday and the inspector asked me if we were
installing Enphase inverters. I told him that we have not to date - we're
waiting for a couple of years of solid performance history.

Anyway, he mentioned that he had heard that a batch of already installed
Enphase inverters was being recalled. I certainly don't want to start rumors
but I thought I'd see if any of you have more information in this case. I
have no idea if what he said is true or not.

Best,

August