[RE-wrenches] Enphase Recall?

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Thu Jun 18 07:39:35 PDT 2009

After waiting a couple of months longer than promised we have finally taken
delivery on about 24 EnPhase inverters. We plan to install them on two jobs
that are on hold awaiting their delivery.

These are the "new" M190 inverters, intended as a replacement for the M175.
So if the recall pertains to the M175, it may not apply to the M190.

Nonetheless, we are eager to get any concrete info on any of the EnPhase
product in the field.

- Regards

Peter T. Parrish, President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885