[RE-wrenches] EFCI (formerly Out of a job....)

R. Walters walters at taosnet.com
Wed Jun 17 17:37:19 PDT 2009

Hi Michael;

I agree the former subject was off topic for awhile,went off topic
again, but smart outlets as posted by Jim Duncan, are very "on" topic.
Electrical Fault Circuit Interrupters may well make electrical wiring
much safer, and may also cause our next generation of problems to
discuss on this technical forum.
I will repost Jim's link so as to avoid confusion with other
unrelated posts; we should all stay aware of this developing technology:
http://www.ted.com/talks/john_la_grou_plugs_smart_power_outlets_1.html

Thank You,

Ray Walters
Solarray.com