[RE-wrenches] anchoring racks to concrete roof

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Wed Feb 11 07:36:35 PST 2009

Hi Guys,

This mount install is not on a flat roof, well a few hundred sq feet
are, but mostly on some tilt.
Also they do get hurricanes there, so not sure how well the ballasted
work in that high of wind.

As to the construction, not of my choice anyway.  I've never see in
here in the US but in MX or Baja at least its common.
Quicker than standard blocks and lots of insulation in the middle.

So I think I really looking at in concrete anchors, and am leaning
towards epoxy style.

Thanks,

jay