[RE-wrenches] Has Xantrex Changed Ownership?

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Mon Dec 8 10:20:04 PST 2008

Hi Peter,

Yes Schneider Electric SA completed their acquisition of Xantrex in
October, we are now a subsidiary. All customer support staff are the
same great group, and I know they have been working with you on your
issue. We will continue to work with you this week to help sort out what
ever problem your site is having.

Best Regards,

Mark

Mark Edmunds