[RE-wrenches] Has Xantrex Changed Ownership?

boB Gudgel boB at midnitesolar.com
Sun Dec 7 20:06:32 PST 2008

Kelly Keilwitz, Whidbey Sun & Wind wrote:
> Hi All,
> Xantrex is gone from Washington. I’m fairly sure that it’s complete.
>  They’ve been moving out since they bought Trace. Perhaps the Xantrex
> rep can confirm.
>
> -Kelly

I know that there is at least one (1) Xantrex person still here in
Washington AC working phone support from home and another person that
was in engineering that I think commutes once every week or two to/from
Burnaby.

But it looks like the last vestiges of the old Trace Engineering era
have finally ended.

boB