[RE-wrenches] (no subject)

North Texas Renewable Energy Inc ntrei at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 2 21:53:36 PST 2008

August,
One can use the SS tie wraps instead of the 1/2" wide Deltec strap. Regardless, what appeals to me is the way the spacers hold the conductors tight so they don't sag, keep them concealed behind the raceway.
I'll let you know.

Jim Duncan
North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
817.917.0527
ntrei at earthlink.net
www.ntrei.com

  Jim -

  I haven't used the Thomas & Betts product you found but we've had excellent results with the Wiley Acme Cable Clip found here:

  http://www.we-llc.com/ACC.html

  We use these clips on all our installations these days and it has allowed us to get almost completely away from zip ties. I don't trust zip ties over the long haul.

  Let us know what you think of the Thomas & Betts product if you end up using it.

  -August