[RE-wrenches] (no subject)

Jason Lombard openhandsolar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 08:47:20 PST 2008

Jim, August,

I like the Wiley clips the best as well after using zip ties and other
products over the years. The challenge I found with Plastic is it does not
last over the long haul and of the many styles I've used none have performed
better. The clips hide the cable cleanly and securely and will last as long
as the system.

Jason

Jason Lombard CSBA
Open Hand Solar LLC.