[RE-wrenches] (no subject)

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Tue Dec 2 16:38:50 PST 2008

Jim -

I haven't used the Thomas & Betts product you found but we've had excellent results with the Wiley Acme Cable Clip found here:

http://www.we-llc.com/ACC.html

We use these clips on all our installations these days and it has allowed us to get almost completely away from zip ties. I don't trust zip ties over the long haul.

Let us know what you think of the Thomas & Betts product if you end up using it.

-August

 August Goers

Luminalt Energy Corporation
4000 Irving Street