[RE-wrenches] (no subject)

North Texas Renewable Energy Inc ntrei at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 2 15:30:56 PST 2008

Wrenches
I'm proposing a ground mounted PV installation that will have the usual exposed DC conductors and so need to be secured into a raceway of some sort. I stumbled across this Thomas & Betts cable tying system which looked like it would work well for neatly securing long straight runs of one or more conductors attached behind a raceway or inside the module frame.
Has anyone tried this method of mounting long or short wire runs?
The Deltec plastic  is rated as very good UV resistance. T&B Part numbers are TCP5255, TYDLH, TYD50R

http://www-public.tnb.com/shared/inst/ta00903-tb2.pdf

Thanks as always
Jim Duncan
North Texas Renewable Energy Inc