[RE-wrenches] Need help to get power torque wrench

Kurt Albershardt info at es-ee.com
Wed Nov 12 10:25:55 PST 2008

Agreed - but do be careful with power tools and stainless.  It's very easy to gall, particularly if you don't use anti-seize compound.  Lower speeds are helpful.  I have found that once we calibrate the Makitas they are close - if it's a critical fastener, we set the Makita ~20% under the spec and finish with a hand torque wrench.

.