[RE-wrenches] Pt valves as overheat control

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Nov 11 13:37:38 PST 2008

My pleasure - but I also wondered if you might not have a thermal
expansion tank in your system? Perhaps you could also try one of the
Watts Valve commercial valves like the LL40XL. As I recall, these valves
have another type of seat that isn't as prone to gumming up like the
regular residential variety.

Cheers,

Matt