[RE-wrenches] Hard water

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Nov 11 12:21:05 PST 2008

I have conquered hard water with a Scale ban. It used about $ 0.01of
electricity per day. This unit turns calcite into aragonite [ please excuse
the spelling] which pulls existing calcium from the walls of the pipes and
tanks and coils and valves and faucets, and your hair.

I have used this unit for 5+ years and put them into almost every project we
get involved with. The calcium is still there but it does not stick. My
teapot has a fine film of calcium on the bottom of the teapot that wipes off
with my finger.

Plants love the converted calcium. And it does not clog up their roots. WIN-
WIN!

I am pretty sure the web site is www.scaleban.com

Thanks -

Dana Orzel