[RE-wrenches] Getting "GFDI Open" Message When It's Not

Jeff Clearwater jeffc at villagepower.com
Sun Sep 21 12:38:22 PDT 2008

Hi Kirk,

Aha!  I suspected it might be as much.   Thanks for the quick reply!
Looks like the SB3000 is also part of it.

So on that SMA "fix".  Is that a one time boot up reset of ROM and
then it's fine for life or is it liable to recur on any given
morning's startup?

And I assume I don't change the polarity on the cables themselves -
just the jumper and fuse positions?

Thanks!

Jeff

--
Jeff Clearwater
NABCEP (tm) Certified Solar PV Installer
http://www.nabcep.org/
NorthEast Solar Design
gosolar at villagepower.com

Voice: 413-259-3776