[RE-wrenches] Wireless control of off-grid pumps

Windy Dankoff windydankoff at mac.com
Sun Sep 14 07:23:38 PDT 2008

Allan, others,

I apologize for introducing the Hudson valve as a solution for
pressure-switch actuation to turn off a remote pump when tank is full.
To the best of my memory, it was a solution. Perhaps the info never
got back to me that it wasn't working. I have no further explanation
but just want to get this steered right.

Jeff -- Perhaps you can provide reference to the exact model and
source of the Cla-Val valve you refer to.

Thanks,
Windy