[RE-wrenches] Wireless control of off-grid pumps

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Mon Sep 15 13:40:53 PDT 2008

The manu is: www.cla-val.com I use the 124G-01A in the 1/2" version that will flow up to 19 gpm regardless of my delivery pipe size as the costs go way up w/valve size and I rarely have a flow over that to deal with. The float has a differential adjustment for ON and OFF levels and additional float rods can be added for huge differentials, I usualy keep mine around 2".
-jeff o