[RE-wrenches] Remote generator start

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Sep 9 22:59:31 PDT 2008

Jeff,
Re remote starting, we have had experience with these generators as being
two-wire and easy to control:
    -all Kohler LP from the old 6.5RMY through 20RY
    -Onan RS20000 - I understand the new units are 2-wire like Kohler. This
one was.
    -Coleman 10kW with Honda engine.
All required two wires only and no additional hardware.
Allan