620 VDC [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 27 07:51:34 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Bill,

Please vet your guidance with other PV professional before you advise AHJ
what lowest temperature to use. Temperature records have a lot of  variation
and some errors. For example NREL, weather.com and NOA are fairly consistent
for Phoenix (-8.3, -8.0, -8.3), but they show Los Angeles
as -5.0, -2.0, -8.9. I'm reminded that the spinach "super food" myth started
with a typo. See http://www.uams.edu/news/medical_myths/ Sorry Popeye fans.

Joel Davidson